LCR not working 3/26/22

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BrianEdwards

Re: LCR not working 3/26/22

Post by BrianEdwards »

Based on previous feedback in the Tech forums, I was aware that most people agree that the primary reason to keep MLS around, is for exactly this scenario. So when we encountered the LCR Finance issue yesterday, I simply had the preparers use MLS. Of course that required the new(ish) clerk to get a password for his MLS account, and for the counselor to iterate through a bunch of old passwords until he finally chanced upon the correct one from the last time he used MLS... ;)
jotaedwards

Post by jotaedwards »

Same here. Finance seems to be working....partially. But I cannot submit any patriarchal blessing recommends or view/edit/submit missionary applications. This is really slowing things down.
johnaclark

Post by johnaclark »

The Missionary Recommend system is also down.
ryandmoore

Post by ryandmoore »

Finance seems to be down again. :( came to the church this evening to do the tithing we couldn’t do on Sunday.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mkmurray wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:02 pm A follow-up question: Will it require 2 attesters like a normal batch?
Yes.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

ryandmoore wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:33 pm Finance seems to be down again. :( came to the church this evening to do the tithing we couldn’t do on Sunday.
I know this is 15 mins after you posted, but it is working for me at the current moment. The banner on LCR does say they expect there might be some intermittent downtime this week. My personal experience over yesterday and today is that it's been up and running more often than not.
ryandmoore

Post by ryandmoore »

mkmurray wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:49 pm
ryandmoore wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:33 pm Finance seems to be down again. :( came to the church this evening to do the tithing we couldn’t do on Sunday.
I know this is 15 mins after you posted, but it is working for me at the current moment. The banner on LCR does say they expect there might be some intermittent downtime this week. My personal experience over yesterday and today is that it's been up and running more often than not.
Haha. Yep. As soon as I posted we tried again and it was up. All taken care of. Thanks!
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

LCR has been buggy for the past week now. Given the essentialness of LCR, it's really frustrating that these issues haven't been fully fixed yet. I needed to send an email to our ward today, but I wasn't able to get to that until now. So there I was at 12:15 am (after a long work day that started at 6:00 am), tired and stressed, yet still trying to magnify my calling... only to write out the email and ultimately have LCR freeze on me before I could send it. Ugh! <rant over>
jacobpvelasco

Post by jacobpvelasco »

It's now 4/10/2022. I have had intermittent access to LCR - Finance. This will be the third weekend running that tithing will be deposited without recording. Any resolutions to this?
altopanaderia

Post by altopanaderia »

LCR Finance is not loading for me again today. I can access all other parts of LCR except finance. I'm glad it's not just me, but I have expenses I need to submit and MLS does not allow submissions anymore. It is all directed back to the finance page on LCR.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”