CDOL unavailable

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
greenwoodkl

CDOL unavailable

Post by greenwoodkl »

I can't seem to pull up CDOL. Did I miss a notice, letter, or message about a planned system update or upgrade? Did the URL change?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: CDOL unavailable

Post by Mikerowaved »

greenwoodkl wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:57 am I can't seem to pull up CDOL. Did I miss a notice, letter, or message about a planned system update or upgrade? Did the URL change?
No and no. In the past couple of weeks several church servers/services have been up and down. Hopefully we'll start seeing some stability soon.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

greenwoodkl wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:57 am I can't seem to pull up CDOL. Did I miss a notice, letter, or message about a planned system update or upgrade? Did the URL change?
No CDOL appears to be unavailable at the moment! With all the other church website issues recently, nothing surprises anymore!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

CDOL is no longer publicly available. There is a solution coming in Leader and Clerk Resources for local leaders. I don't know a firm release date yet, but it is close.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scgallafent wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:07 pm CDOL is no longer publicly available. There is a solution coming in Leader and Clerk Resources for local leaders.
Well, there goes my access to it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

scgallafent wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:07 pm CDOL is no longer publicly available. There is a solution coming in Leader and Clerk Resources for local leaders. I don't know a firm release date yet, but it is close.
Communication and notices rather than broken links would've been helpful. Thanks for the update.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

greenwoodkl wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:45 pm
scgallafent wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:07 pm CDOL is no longer publicly available. There is a solution coming in Leader and Clerk Resources for local leaders. I don't know a firm release date yet, but it is close.
Communication and notices rather than broken links would've been helpful. Thanks for the update.
Here at this user-to-user forum where no one has control over the process, I think we all agree with you. Having been involved in Church leadership since the mid 1970s, not much has changed since then. I stopped holding my breath a long time ago.
rl_albright

Post by rl_albright »

I just checked and it is accessible here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/cdol/index.jsf
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rl_albright wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 pm I just checked and it is accessible here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/cdol/index.jsf
It doesn't work for me. Are you by chance inside the church's firewall or on a church VPN?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:45 pm
rl_albright wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 pm I just checked and it is accessible here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/cdol/index.jsf
It doesn't work for me. Are you by chance inside the church's firewall or on a church VPN?
It was accidentally exposed and has been closed again.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”