Member Tools Sync and SIgn-In

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
garystroble

Re: Member Tools Sync and SIgn-In

Post by garystroble »

Yes, after figuring out how to configure the log in. Kept looping at first.
Aingealfire

Post by Aingealfire »

My moms phone is looping the login and won’t complete a sync to display the directory. Her account is fine, as we can log in to the directory on the website, and family search.org, just not the app. My app logged in ok on both my phone and iPad.

IOS 13.5.1
Tools 4.0.0 (6913)
garyblodgett

Post by garyblodgett »

I’m having the same problem. When I opened my iPad I noticed that member tools was updating. I have the touch feature to sign in but the screen to log in popped up. I entered my name and password and the update screen opened then froze. Nothing I did worked.
naomilish

Post by naomilish »

Ditto
Aingealfire

Post by Aingealfire »

Are there any new updates to this? My moms phone is still looping the login and won’t complete a sync to display the directory. Her account is fine, as we can log in to the directory on the website, just not the app. My app logged in ok on both my phone and iPad. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it won't get past the first 1/4 of the sync before flipping back to the login screen.
laurenra7

Post by laurenra7 »

This apparently hasn't been fixed even though it was reported a long time ago. I changed my password last night to make it a little more secure. I can sign in to the website(s) on a browser, but it fails in the Tools app on both Android and iOS. This is a syncing issue. The developers aren't properly syncing to the Church's single sign-on. Please fix this.
alfaholic

Post by alfaholic »

I changed my password last week and tools stopped syncing, so I signed out and now I can’t sign back in using either password.

Return to “Member Tools”