More Permanent Setup for Sacrament Meeting Broadcasts

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: More Permanent Setup for Sacrament Meeting Broadcasts

Post by russellhltn »

Mikerowaved wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:27 pm In fact, the last I heard (from my FM manager) is the presiding bishopric has made it clear that NO ward meetinghouses are to be modified for camera installs.
Which seems a tad odd considering that webcasting for the shut-ins is allowed. It's no longer just a pandemic thing. I can only guess that they believe it's a situational issue for most wards, so it won't really per permanent for most buildings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Wattsuk

Post by Wattsuk »

We just had an Ethernet socket and an audio output socket installed in a more usable location than on the stand.

FM were really cooperative and quick to complete the install from time of request.

Ok, we don't have any permanent camera mounted, but we do have 2 new wall boxes that are specifically for plugging camera gear into.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Wattsuk wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:44 am ...but we do have 2 new wall boxes that are specifically for plugging camera gear into.
Love it! Yes, our FM has also been responsive for putting LAN jacks where we need them in ward buildings. That's now giving the creative side of my brain a good workout. 8-)
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”