Electronic Payment Request

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jackwmoore

Electronic Payment Request

Post by jackwmoore »

Hi All,
I had a member submit a payment request electronically through LCR, which I can see has come through now, but when I look at the attachments, I see a PDF attachment, however, when I click to view it, it only shows what seems like an automatically generated payment request summary form, not the receipts they attached to the request online.
Does anyone have any insight into why this might be?
I sat with them as they were submitting the request as I am trying to transition the ward away from paper payment request forms and paper attendance so would really like to get this to work :)
Jack Moore
Ward Clerk

Ether 12:27
"for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
eblood66

Re: Electronic Payment Request

Post by eblood66 »

In addition to the automatically generated payment request it should show any uploaded receipts. However, especially on Sundays when LCR Finance is having problems, I've created expenses where I've uploaded the receipts and they disappear once I save the expense. The same may happen with payment requests. You can either have them send your the receipts in some other way and upload them yourself or reject the request and ask them to try again. If they try again, it's probably better to do it on some other day than Sunday.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”