Circles Messages - Disappearing and Strange Notifications

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
jtuller40

Circles Messages - Disappearing and Strange Notifications

Post by jtuller40 »

I would really like to use the Gospel Living app and find the Circles feature a great way to connect with my ward members. Recently it seems that we lose messages, sometimes they disappear right in front of my eyes. As one of the administrators i have confirmed that none of the other administrators is deleting posts. Sometimes they seem to reappear, other times i get a notification only to find no message posted, i remedy this by then force closing the app and re-opening...i then see the messages again. Overall, Circles is the BEST part of this app and seemingly the worst functioning part. Please fix, debug, or update this app...there is so much potential. Our members are getting frustrated with the app and i fear they will not check, use, or share it with other members if it is this broken all the time.
drepouille

Re: Circles Messages - Disappearing and Strange Notifications

Post by drepouille »

Have you submitted your feedback using the Send Feedback feature of the Gospel Living app?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jtuller40

Post by jtuller40 »

This feature is no where found on my phone or tablet while using the app. I have new devices with updated software, and I consider myself pretty tech savvy...i've deleted, re-installed, and updated the app on a regular basis...but no luck.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jtuller40 wrote:This feature is no where found on my phone or tablet while using the app.
On the android version, select "Profile" on the bottom. Near the bottom if the initial page, or about the middle of the overall page is a "Send Feedback" link,
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mktxsis

Post by mktxsis »

I am still having similar issues. One circle finally works properly, but not the other 2. I receive notifications, but when i open the app those 2 circles are below the line as if I'm not a member, and there is no option to open them. I can see my name in the list of circle members. I have used the feedback option and gotten an acknowledgement that they got my message, but nothing further. It's been a month. No idea what to do next or why the one circle works. Terrie

Return to “Gospel Living App”