Add to all ward/stake units a 31+ Singles circle

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
d12har

Add to all ward/stake units a 31+ Singles circle

Post by d12har »

I request that a circle be added for those who are single. There could be two circles, one for young single adults (preferably at the stake level) and one for 31+ singles (again, preferably at the stake level). This would allow specific communication to these groups and facilitate mingling opportunities, both official and unofficial.

As it is right now members of these demographic have to rely on outside communication, either through a social media platform like facebook or through more traditional methods like email lists. Unfortunately the businesses providing the services have no incentive to determine if a member of the group or communication channel is a member of the church, and will likely take the data generated in the discussion to use for their own profit. Also this may help individuals to update their own information in the church databases if they are not correctly identified as single.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Add to all ward/stake units a 31+ Singles circle

Post by jdlessley »

d12har wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:43 pm I request that a circle be added for those who are single.
You'll have to make that request through the app. The feedback link, Send Feedback, is found in the Profile tab and in the Support section. We can discuss this topic but those who manage the app will most likely not see this thread since few visit the Tech Forum.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
d12har

Re: Add to all ward/stake units a 31+ Singles circle

Post by d12har »

Thanks for letting me know. I'll do it through the app.

Return to “Gospel Living App”