Youth Protection report for Ward members

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
edthead

Youth Protection report for Ward members

Post by edthead »

I need to know how to print out list of who has and hasn't taken the test and if they are expired.
Biggles

Re: Youth Protection report for Ward members

Post by Biggles »

In LCR > Reports > Child and Youth Protection Training. The tab there has various options to enable you to print what you need.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Biggles wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:11 am In LCR > Reports > Child and Youth Protection Training. The tab there has various options to enable you to print what you need.
Unfortunately at least in the United States it only shows those who have callings needing the training. If a member has taken the training but either has no calling or their calling does not require the training they are not listed. Makes last minute substitute teachers difficult to arrange.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

garystroble wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:29 am
Biggles wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:11 am In LCR > Reports > Child and Youth Protection Training. The tab there has various options to enable you to print what you need.
Unfortunately at least in the United States it only shows those who have callings needing the training. If a member has taken the training but either has no calling or their calling does not require the training they are not listed. Makes last minute substitute teachers difficult to arrange.
As a humble ward clerk, I’ve taken the training, but as has been mentioned, if you don’t have the appropriate calling it isn’t listed! I am quite surprised by this.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I took the training when I was ward clerk also. I even took it twice because I wanted to be able to help ward members who had questions on taking it. It has always bugged me that there is no report at the ward level showing who is current and who is not. Makes it very difficult for leaders wanting to comply with church policy when they are arranging substitute teachers (especially when there isn't a push in my ward/stake for more adults to take the training, whether they need it or not).

Return to “Reports and Forms”