Membership Number - LDS account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
joseytoa05@gmail.com

Membership Number - LDS account

Post by joseytoa05@gmail.com »

Im unable to recover my LDS account as the error below keeps appearing. Is it possible to delete another unknown account that was register with my membership number please?
Error
Your account was found. However, it does not contain enough verified factors such as Email or SMS to complete the Account Recovery process.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Membership Number - Church Account

Post by jdlessley »

Your ward clerk can give you the telephone number for the global services department (GSD) help desk. The GSD can locate the other church account with your MRN and help you recover it. Before doing that you can update your contact information using the Member Tools app or have your clerk do it for you. That update will propagate to your member church account. That can take up to 24 hours. Once updated then you can recover the other church account using the MRN option.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
AlisionArpa

Re: Membership Number - LDS account

Post by AlisionArpa »

I ve created a church account before without my membership number and now im trying to log in the error keeps popping up so please what am i going to do now
Nadinetriplets

Post by Nadinetriplets »

Hello, it seem as though my church MRN is invalid. please assist. Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Nadinetriplets wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:39 pm Hello, it seem as though my church MRN is invalid. please assist. Thank you.
Please read this thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Nadinetriplets wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:39 pm Hello, it seem as though my church MRN is invalid. please assist. Thank you.
You actually have a different account with your MRN on it. russellhltn pointed you in the right direction.

Return to “Church Account”