Family disappeared from Member Tools app

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
maschetsel

Family disappeared from Member Tools app

Post by maschetsel »

Our ward recently had a man called into the bishopric in our local YSA ward. When he was added to this calling in that ward, the rest of his family disappeared from the Member Tools app. I can still see him and his entire family on the computer interface in the clerk's office, but cannot find them in the app. They don't even show up when viewing the entire stake membership. They are not on the "members moved out" report. I can see him if I look at the YSA bishopric in the app, but his household shows empty except for him. Can anyone explain this?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Family disappeared from Member Tools app

Post by jonesrk »

You might try a full sync to see if that fixes it. I looked at his data and everything looks good still. His privacy is still set to visible for the stake.
dkvamme

Post by dkvamme »

I have a similar issue but it is my household that is having the issue. Currently all of our household odd set to private, during some update this occurred, and we are unable to correct the problem. Both family and individuals are all set to ward visibility. I have deleted the app and re-intalled, still no luck. I haver turned my phone off then back on, still no luck. I have performed an update with the app, and still no luck.

I am currently missing it on all communications, can someone please advise?
Last edited by dkvamme on Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dkvamme wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:14 pm I have a similar issue but it is my household that is having the issue.
Double check that the household isn't set to private. Enlist the help of your clerk if you can't find it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”