Issues with circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
dragonloverku

Issues with circles

Post by dragonloverku »

After signing in and going to my circles, when I click on one I get a something went wrong please try again message. Any ideas?
aimeemb

Re: Issues with circles

Post by aimeemb »

Try sending feedback to the app developers. They are super responsive. In the app you click "settings" and then scroll down to "give feedback" and then it will give you the option to report a bug.

For me when that happens I can just close the app and reopen it and it works again. I've also heard uninstalling and reinstalling it can work. Hopefully some improvements have been made and you aren't still struggling with it though!
brandoncolbywhitesides

Idea to improve Circles app

Post by brandoncolbywhitesides »

I have a suggestion for the Circles app. Can we get a calander added to the app where we can set our activities? If I could create activities then have a calander to use as a reference for what is coming up that would be immensely helpful.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Idea to improve Circles app

Post by russellhltn »

brandoncolbywhitesides wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:55 pm Can we get a calander added to the app where we can set our activities? If I could create activities then have a calander to use as a reference for what is coming up that would be immensely helpful.
It would be far better to integrate with the existing calendar system. Having it's own calendar will just lead to problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”