Mobile App - Finance - Payment Requests - Many Issues

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
ivanlnelson

Mobile App - Finance - Payment Requests - Many Issues

Post by ivanlnelson »

This app seems to need better error handling especially when submitting multiple receipts.
Several times when submitting a payment request for multiple receipts after you submit the request it just disappears.
At other times the request shows but then disappears the next day and is not visible to anyone.
No error, no message. The Clerk is not able to see the transaction or the person requesting the payment.

In additional to this I would recommend a few changes to make this more user friendly.
You should be able to see prior payment requests.
You should be able to see active payment requests with a status.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Mobile App - Finance - Payment Requests - Many Issues

Post by jdlessley »

ivanlnelson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 am In additional to this I would recommend a few changes to make this more user friendly.
To get these suggestions to the decision makers, use the feedback feature in the app. For Android it is found in Help > Contact Us. We can discuss it but that is about all that will happen since the forum is primarily user-to-user help and support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
beyelererica@hotmail.com

Post by beyelererica@hotmail.com »

I have had this exact same issue! Tools keeps disappearing when I try to submit a receipt. Have uninstalled and re installed multiple times and have updated fully. How do we fix this?
A00942597

Post by A00942597 »

ivanlnelson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 am This app seems to need better error handling especially when submitting multiple receipts.
Several times when submitting a payment request for multiple receipts after you submit the request it just disappears.
At other times the request shows but then disappears the next day and is not visible to anyone.
No error, no message. The Clerk is not able to see the transaction or the person requesting the payment.

In additional to this I would recommend a few changes to make this more user friendly.
You should be able to see prior payment requests.
You should be able to see active payment requests with a status.
I have submitted this exact feedback through the app, but haven't seen anything come from it. Hopefully soon.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”