LCR not working 4/10/22

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tbradford38

Re: LCR not working 4/10/22

Post by tbradford38 »

As of 7/10 this issue was still prevalent. Denver Colorado around 12pm Mountain Time.
muteki_sephiroth

Post by muteki_sephiroth »

As of 12/18/22 these issues are still prevalant. We appreciate all the teams that support the applications are doing. For me, I've tried submitting receipts at 7am and as late as 11pm at night, but neither seems to make a difference. It feels like the situation resolves on Monday morning when IT staff come into the office and reboot/repair whatever is broken. I'm hoping you'll be able to address the problems soon. It's very frustrating for members and to tell members they can't have their reimbursements until later in the week because of IT problems.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

muteki_sephiroth wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:01 pm I'm hoping you'll be able to address the problems soon.
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user discussion, help, and support. There is little chance those who can respond or look into the issue will see or even visit the Forum. The official channels for reporting tech issues is either through the web page feedback link at the bottom of the page in the footer, by opening a ticket at the LCR > Help/Contact Us/ Create a Case page, or calling the global services department (GSD).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”