Address Locator Form - Lost Members

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Address Locator Form - Lost Members

Post by lajackson »

justinebondamepanizares wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:16 am . . . where can we see the full list . . . ?
The Finding Lost Members list is in LCR under Reports for those units that have been added to the program. I have heard that it is not completely rolled out to every unit. Until then, some may not yet be able to see the list.
iftvr

Post by iftvr »

Dear justinebondamepanizares,
Once signed onto LCR, you can click on "Reports", then click on "Finding Lost Members".

This shows you a list of members moved to this file.

The members shown in this list are not counted as members of the ward and will not be included in any member list, report, or any statistical report. Before moving these records back to Church Headquarters, each of the steps indicated must first be followed to obtain the member's new address.

Hope this helps?
donivan

Post by donivan »

My son who was not in our ward and has been in active for the last few years. Has moved to South Carolina I would like the local ward to know he has moved in. I have his address; how do I do that?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

donivan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:00 pm My son who was not in our ward and has been in active for the last few years. Has moved to South Carolina I would like the local ward to know he has moved in. I have his address; how do I do that?
I'd suggest using the Meetinghouse Locator, enter you son's address, and locate his bishop. You can then contact the bishop and let him know of the situation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”