"Member Tools Services are not available. Please try again later"

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
LorraineAnnetteBoudreau

Re: "Member Tools Services are not available. Please try again later"

Post by LorraineAnnetteBoudreau »

I can't sign in on my Iphone 7, cause it keeps doing updates, but doesn't finish updating. So I have signed in about 8 times but the updates start over again.
I was able to log in on my computer, but I can't get to the directory. I am suppose to see who my ministering sisters are, cause Relief Society said she updated today.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

LorraineAnnetteBoudreau wrote:I am suppose to see who my ministering sisters are, cause Relief Society said she updated today.
The RS should be discussing the families with you and not reverting the electronic version of "little slips of paper".

General Handbook 21.3:
After the bishop has given approval, a member of the elders quorum or Relief Society presidency meets with ministering brothers or sisters to give them their assignments and to counsel about the strengths, needs, and challenges of those to whom the brothers or sisters minister. This conversation may take place in a ministering interview or whenever needed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ryandsmith86

Post by ryandsmith86 »

Having the issue described above as well. On an iPhone and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app multiple times.
russlowry

Post by russlowry »

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14.6 - member tools app not working for several weeks now. Wouldn’t update several weeks ago. Deleted app and reinstalled and now I can’t login. Getting error “member tool services are unavailable”. Username and password work fine on the website.
Does anyone read these messages?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

russlowry wrote:...
Does anyone read these messages?
Please be aware that this is a user-to-user discussion forum. This is not an official help/support request channel. These messages are read by others, some of whom experience similar difficulties, and some of whom try to help as they have opportunity. If none of any suggestions help resolve the difficulties you are experiencing, please use the 'Feedback' button or link in the app or on the website.
knutester

Post by knutester »

I’m having the exact same problem as many others. I’ve changed wards now and I can’t see my new ward because it won’t update my info.
bradweech

Post by bradweech »

I and my wife are having the same problem.
suzanneshippen

Post by suzanneshippen »

So what’s the answer? How do we fix it? It’s been saying this for weeks and now I can’t even get in
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If you are using the app on Sunday and it is trying to update on Sunday then this is related to the web services issues the Church is experiencing. If you use the app on a weekday and it is not updating you can send feedback by logging onto ChurchofJesusChrist.org and submitting feedback using the feedback link found at the bottom of most Church website pages. Make sure to identify the issue is with the Member Tools app.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

knutester wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:55 am I’m having the exact same problem as many others. I’ve changed wards now and I can’t see my new ward because it won’t update my info.
Check with your ward clerk to see if your record has been moved into your new ward.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Member Tools”