Deleting someone from my Acct

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lac519

Deleting someone from my Acct

Post by lac519 »

How do I delete a user from my Acct? My oldest daughters info is connected to my Acct and she needs to pay her tithing but can’t because if this
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Deleting someone from my Acct

Post by lajackson »

lac519 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:35 pm How do I delete a user from my Acct?
There is only one person per account. You might check the information on this account to see that your own Membership Record Number is attached. If this account has the MRN of your daughter, you should give it to her and set up your own account using your own membership number.

Your clerk will be able to help you sort it out.
HoffmanWL

Re: Deleting someone from my Acct

Post by HoffmanWL »

To see the children linked to your account you can go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org then select the link to Children Accounts. Once you are there you can manage the accounts of children in your household. This will only work for the accounts of children that have their membership record number included with their account.
From the Children Accounts page you can delete existing accounts and change the passwords for the children in your household.
Another thing you will need to make sure of is that your membership record is attached to your account. You can see that information from the Membership page of your account.

Return to “Church Account”