2nd counselor what should we do with Tithing envelopes when LCR is down and can't record donations in the computer?

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
neuquenmattnelson9247

2nd counselor what should we do with Tithing envelopes when LCR is down and can't record donations in the computer?

Post by neuquenmattnelson9247 »

We have had several times where the LCR system is down however we have several tithing envelopes not yet recorded. What do we do with the tithing until the system is back up? I know there is an instruction in one of the manuals about this, because I looked it up before. But I can't find the instruction anymore. I would like to go over it in a Bishopric meeting. Please help 🙏
eblood66

Re: 2nd counselor what should we do with Tithing envelopes when LCR is down and can't record donations in the computer?

Post by eblood66 »

The procedures are in the Help Center here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... e?lang=eng
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 2nd counselor what should we do with Tithing envelopes when LCR is down and can't record donations in the computer?

Post by russellhltn »

This post has a spreadsheet that helps track everything when LCR isn't available.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”