Member Tools Missionary List does not match Clerk Resources Data

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
wilywhisperleaf

Member Tools Missionary List does not match Clerk Resources Data

Post by wilywhisperleaf »

In Leader & Clerk resources under Organizations and Fulltime Missionaries, I have a list of the current fulltime missionaries assigned to my ward. However, when I logon to LDS Tools on my phone and select More > Missionary, I get along list of at least 25 missionaries that have served in the ward over the last several years, some are listed with others sub-listed below other missionaries. Has anyone else seen this? Can I fix this or is this entered by the mission office?
garystroble

Re: Member Tools Missionary List does not match Clerk Resources Data

Post by garystroble »

In member app under settings, click on full reload of reports, then do an update on app. Should fix the thing you are seeing. This is for iPhone, might be slightly for Android, but same principle.
wilywhisperleaf

This is not a Report, available for leadership, but the list of missionaries assigned to our ward. List would be available to all members. Also list of missionaries serving from our ward. Neither list updates when pushing a manual update (More > Update) or by selecting Settings > Refresh Data or Settings > Full Reload of Reports. I had motived this a week or so ago on my Tools (iPhone). The n when speaking with another ward member this morning, they commented that they were seeing the same.

I did get mine to refresh, but only but going nuclear (de-installing the Tools App and reinstalling).
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I'm on Android but when I go to the Missionary list in Member Tools, there are 4 tabs at the top: Referrals, Assigned, Ward, Serving. the individuals in the respective tabs are exactly correct for our ward. I'm the EQP, but I believe this list is available to all members. Sounds like this may be an issue with the iOS version. I recommend you send feedback from within the app which will provide details to the programmers (iOS version, Tools version, etc.) to help them investigate or replicate your issue.
wilywhisperleaf

Will do. Thanks.
bccarpenter

Post by bccarpenter »

Nuking the app, reinstalling was my solution to this same issue. But this option seems to be the only one that works on the many issues with the app.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Signing out of the app, fully closing it, opening it and signing in generally has the same affect as uninstalling and reinstalling - unless there is an update that comes with the reinstall, then the reinstall is the better option.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”