logging in to my lds mail account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
villartah

Re: logging in to my lds mail account

Post by villartah »

Good Day!
I just want to help my wife with her LDS account. She can't open her account since I lost her number that is needed for verification.
Every time she tries to open her account it will always fall into asking for the code that is sent in her lost number.
Could you help us to retrieve her account? and remove the verification? so that she may able to use it once again.
Thank you so much.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

To remove two factor authentication you will need to ask your clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center.
sethnorman

Post by sethnorman »

we all have the same problem, one thing we can do about it is accept it, that we can't email our love ones or send some spiritual thoughts unto them . i hope they will make some actions about this kind of problem
Destinynelson17

Post by Destinynelson17 »

I mistakenly used "firstlast@missionary.org" to backup my home email address whereas i was supposed to use "first.last@missionary.org". Is there a way I can undo such mistake? I cant log in to my home email address,I've tried recovering it but to no avail. Please how i can i go about this?
Last edited by russellhltn on Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email - this is a pubic forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Destinynelson17 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:22 am I mistakenly used "firstlast@missionary.org" to backup my home email address whereas i was supposed to use "first.last@missionary.org". Is there a way I can undo such mistake? I cant log in to my home email address,I've tried recovering it but to no avail. Please how i can i go about this?
I believe the missionary email is a rebranded gmail. Gmail ignores periods, so it considers "firstlast@missionary.org" and "first.last@missionary.org" to be the same email account. You might give it a try and see if it works.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Geletohussen

Post by Geletohussen »

gmabarb wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm I can log into my lds.org account and access the fulltime missionary portal, but when I go to access my ldsmail it sends me back to log in to my lds.org account & then just keeps going back to the login page. Any suggestions?
Where can I find my mission portal forms can some one give a solution

Return to “Church Account”