Access to Temple Worker Portal

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
barwillhansen

Access to Temple Worker Portal

Post by barwillhansen »

I have been a Temple Ordinance Worker for about 9 months. Upon returning from vacation last week, I noticed I no longer have access to the "Temple Worker Portal". I have spoke to both my shift coordinator as well as the Temple I serve in. My callings in "Tools" shows I am set as an ordinance worker along with my other callings. Yet I am unable to access the Temple Worker Portal. Please help! I am covering for others and have traded some shifts, but now I cannot remember when and with whom. Neither the my assigned Temple (Gilbert) nor shift coordinator is able to help me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to Temple Worker Portal

Post by russellhltn »

A frequent problem with church webpages is cookies. Try accessing the portal again while in "incognito" or "private" mode.

Ask the temple to verify your calling. What you're seeing in Tools might be something the ward or stake put in to keep track of who has callings and isn't "official" in the sense of granting access.

Lastly, make sure you're logging in with the right account and not someone else's. Or perhaps another account (FamilySearch?) that you have that's isn't a "church" account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
barwillhansen

Post by barwillhansen »

I tried clearing my cookies, and even tried it on another computer. I am using Google Chrome. The Temple Worker Portal still does not show up. My access to Leader and Clerk Resources (per my other calling) shows up but not Temple Worker Portal. Like I said, I called the temple and they verified I am still a set apart ordinance worker. I know I am logged in under my church profile as I can see all my other account settings and my uploaded picture.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This is primarily user-to-user support. There's not much we can do to fix things. About all you can do is go back to the temple to see if they can get you access, or get the phone number for GSD from the temple or your ward clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
barwillhansen

Post by barwillhansen »

I called the TIS support line and was able to figure it out. Some of my account settings needed to be fixed. Thank you all
marshabjornn

Post by marshabjornn »

I'm set apart as an ordinance worker in the Rexburg Temple and I cannot get in to the portal so say I need a substitute for the next 2 weeks. Help. I've already wasted 1/2 hour trying to figure this out.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

marshabjornn wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:05 pm I'm set apart as an ordinance worker in the Rexburg Temple and I cannot get in to the portal so say I need a substitute for the next 2 weeks. Help. I've already wasted 1/2 hour trying to figure this out.
This is a user-to-user discussion forum. It's not likely anyone who can help you will see your post. If you'll read the post immediately before yours, you will see mention of a TIS support line, an official support channel. That is most likely your best source of help.
cstaber
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by cstaber »

You should first verify your account has your correct membership information - https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership. Then, if you're missing any access you think you should have in TIS, you should contact your Temple's Office. They likely don't have the correct position for you and will be the ones that can fix your access.
bgash1990

Post by bgash1990 »

I’m gonna need someone to cover my shift this Wednesday. I won’t be able to attend this week. I tested positive for Covid. So if someone could cover for me this Wednesday. Thanks!

Brian
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bgash1990 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:03 am So if someone could cover for me this Wednesday. Thanks!
You will need to go to the actual Temple Worker Portal. No one here can help you and no one at the temple will see your post here. If you cannot get to the portal, you might call the temple.

This is a user-to-user forum where we help each other with technical issues related to our callings.

Return to “Church Account”