Donation & Reimbursement

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
tghess

Donation & Reimbursement

Post by tghess »

I am unable to change or add new bank account information to my lds.org account. I keep getting errors such as "Currently unable to add account. Please try again later." I was wondering if it's because the account I'm trying to add was already added to my wife's lds.org account. Please advise. And sorry if this was already answered. I did not see this in a simple search in the Tech Forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Donation & Reimbursement

Post by jdlessley »

The most likely reason for issues is not what you suggest. Many of the ChurchofJesusChrist.org sites have experienced some issues over the past week or more. More recently the Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) site and the finance related sites are experiencing outages and error messages. There are a couple of other threads addressing donations web page issues. Try again later in the week to see if you can make the changes.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jfulmer5

Re: Donation

Post by jfulmer5 »

Since the update, the site is stating I no longer have access to pay my tithing how can I fix this
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Donation

Post by Mikerowaved »

jfulmer5 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:12 am Since the update, the site is stating I no longer have access to pay my tithing how can I fix this
Greetings! Many church services have been up and down, as described by the post just before yours. The only suggestion is to keep trying once or twice a day.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lawyermama1

Post by lawyermama1 »

When I access the donations page, it has a pop-up that asks if I am over 13 years of age. When I click "yes," it does not accept that submission. If I click "no" (which is not true; I am 48), it says I have to be 13 to access the page. So I am STUCK and cannot access the page. I have tried multiple browsers and have restarted my computer. What do I do?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Others on this user-to-user mutual help forum may have different ideas but you might try going into incognito mode in your browser. Church websites tend to have a problem with cookie buildup (I'm not a web developer so I have no clue why this seems to only be a problem on church websites). If it works in incognito mode, then you need to clear your cookies in your browser.

Another thing to check is make sure your membership number is correct on your account. Don't go by what is hand-written anywhere (even a temple recommend) - ask your ward/branch clerk for a copy of your individual ordinance summary (IOS) and check your account against your membership number on that document.

Return to “Online Donations”