create new circle

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
kghumpherys

create new circle

Post by kghumpherys »

I'm not clear on this matter. It seems that new circles cannot be created? It would be nice to have a circle for "Temple and Family History"... Is that possible to get that circle by some means?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: create new circle

Post by rmrichesjr »

Making the request via the Feedback link or button on the website or app is the best way to register a request in a way that might make a difference.
kghumpherys

Post by kghumpherys »

I apologize, but are you saying that in order to get a new circle added we must first go through Facebook to request that?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

kghumpherys wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:19 pm I apologize, but are you saying that in order to get a new circle added we must first go through Facebook to request that?
No, the Feedback link, not Facebook. For example, from on the main Church web page at https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng there is a "Feedback" link near the bottom of the page. That link on that page goes here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/feedback/?lang=eng The link destination might vary.
kghumpherys

Post by kghumpherys »

Oh sorry, i need my eyes checked.ha
Thank you for your help
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

While you can make the request, I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. I don't think we've seen a single new circle since the program was introduced.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”