Account Recovery

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
khasay12

Account Recovery

Post by khasay12 »

How do you do an account recovery?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Account Recovery

Post by jdlessley »

JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Sonia.maraj

Post by Sonia.maraj »

on my LDS account my membership not attached, that is attached with some other account which I forget and don't know, how I can delete old account or who can delete?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Sonia.maraj wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:24 pm on my LDS account my membership not attached, that is attached with some other account which I forget and don't know, how I can delete old account or who can delete?
Your ward/branch clerk can give you the number to the Global Service Center. They can help with your situation.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Susanrstone

Post by Susanrstone »

I got notice that someone other than myself tried to recover my account. The email said to contact the site. How am I supposed to do that? No options or instructions!
Susan Stone
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Susanrstone wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:24 pm I got notice that someone other than myself tried to recover my account. The email said to contact the site. How am I supposed to do that? No options or instructions!
Susan Stone
It may have been done by mistake. If it wasn't you, and you don't receive more account recover notices, you can safely ignore it.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”