Seeking LDS-friendly Forums, Chat Rooms, Social Media, etc.

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Seeking LDS-friendly Forums, Chat Rooms, Social Media, etc.

Post by russellhltn »

buntingtribe wrote:Since the church of Jesus Christ of latter days saints is still suspended, I was wondering if you could still give messages study via chat session?
That would be up to the local units under the direction of the local and area leadership.

It would be best to ask them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TheGriffin

Post by TheGriffin »

When I was a teenager I would visit ldschat.com. It had several different chat rooms including teen chat and single adult, patenting, and married rooms. It's been a long time since I was active in them, but I do have fond memories of that site
n185mp

Post by n185mp »

A new podcast called
"The Book of Mormon Digging Deeper" just went up. 7 episodes so far. They are trying to start a group page on Facebook called the Book of Mormon Digging Deeper.
It's just getting started but might be a good place to begin. Podcast is on Apple, Spotify, Amazon Music, Podcast Addict and a number of others. Very interesting.
alanhitchcock

Post by alanhitchcock »

I'm also looking. I am surprised not to find any on Telegram or what's app the 2 I use most. I would really like to see a come follow me chat on those. I'm on work chats but would love to belong to a more meaningful chat group.
RebeccaJaneMarshall

Post by RebeccaJaneMarshall »

R there any lds chat sights that discuss depression ive looked and looked
anthonh

Post by anthonh »

LDS Gamers (https://ldsgamers.com/) has a presence on Discord: https://discord.gg/akmuxwU

For those who want to play multiplayer video games without the voice chat swearing that typically comes with it.
munaish

Post by munaish »

You can chat with members of your ward on The Gospel Living app (in Circles).
greg1972

Post by greg1972 »

I can understand your concern, unfortenaly there are many people that have those"internet friends". What i've learned is I just need to keep my faith, stay on the path of rightouesness, keep praying, reading scriptures and give service to others. I have a family member that has gotten caught up in worldly fun, and has lost their way, i continue to pray for this member. if you want to talk, i can give you my email and we can talk about these topics if you want

Return to “Links & Resources”