Cannot recover LDS account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot recover LDS account

Post by rmrichesjr »

aliinuunat wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:31 pm How can I can recover my password when I don't remember any of the email or mobile number?
There is a 'Please Read First' announcement thread/topic at the top of the Church Account forum. This is the thread: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383 It has answers to most questions. If nothing else works, ask your ward clerk for the contact information for the Global Services Department. They can fix anything that can be fixed.
clariteedgar@gmail.com

Post by clariteedgar@gmail.com »

Please help me to recover my old Lds account.. I can't verify because i lost my Old sim number and i forgot my email so I decided to create new one I got access the new one but interms of MRN number it's says you cannot access because you need to recover your old account. i need my account of lds so that i can enroll INSTITUTE ONLINE PLEASE HELP ME or email me through this Gmail. [email removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please see the announcement topic/thread at the top of this forum or follow this link: viewtopic.php?t=30383

It sounds as if you'll likely need to ask your ward clerk for the phone number for the Global Services Department. They'll have to verify your identity (and that it's not a scammer trying to take over your account), but they should be able to get things fixed.

Return to “Church Account”