email address of online clothing store

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
tapperest369

email address of online clothing store

Post by tapperest369 »

I have been told there is an online clothing store but cannot seem to get address so I can place an order
lshearer4032@man.com.
tapperest369

Re: email address of online clothing store

Post by tapperest369 »

please send email address of online clothing store.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The LDS online store is at http://store.lds.org/. That is a web site. Their e-mail address is help@store.lds.org. I believe they do not process orders by e-mail. If they do they will reply to any inquiries placed at help@store.lds.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
hmjmaga

Post by hmjmaga »

I have sent order for clothing quite some time ago. I am still waiting for the rest of my order. I have moved since receiving the first part of my order. My name is Sharon Sirab. My old address is [address redacted]. My new address is [address redacted]. I got five mess bottoms and my dress. I am missing five mesh tops and one stretch cotton bottom. If it was not sent please use my new address. If it was sent it will be returned. I hope this can be straightened out.

[Moderator note; personal information has been removed to protect your privacy. Posts in the forum are viewable by anyone world wide.]
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

hmjmaga wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:42 pm If it was not sent please use my new address. If it was sent it will be returned. I hope this can be straightened out.
Please communicate with the online store about your issue. The forum is for using technology in the church as well as support for certain callings. It is not for general discussion or church department support. See the post just before yours for communicating with the online store.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”