Youth protection training

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Youth protection training

Post by rmrichesjr »

scoske wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:06 pm I am not able to access the youth protection training on 8/22/2021. Chrome and Safari browsers say "This site isn't working. HTTP Error 400"
Did you clear your browser cache and delete relevant cookies? There's a chance that might solve that problem.
Paul.w.hulen@cox.net

Post by Paul.w.hulen@cox.net »

I'm having the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I just checked and experienced the same issue. I checked my browser logs and see that the issue is a church server problem. It is possible the server is down or overloaded due to demand. Sundays are typically overload days for church servers. Try again on another day of the week to see if you cannot connect then. If you continue to experience connection issues then send in feedback using the feedback link found at the bottom of most ChurchofJesusChrist.org pages in the footer.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
vkloepfel

Post by vkloepfel »

I have been registered and youth protection trained with the BSA for any years and I renew it annually.
since I cant seem to find where to actually take the LDS version, will my BSA version suffice.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

vkloepfel wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:50 pm I have been registered and youth protection trained with the BSA for any years and I renew it annually.
since I cant seem to find where to actually take the LDS version, will my BSA version suffice.
I doubt it. Leadership is going to want to see your name on their reports. BSA training isn't going to show up there.

I'd suggest going to the Protecting Children and Youth page. The link to training is just under the picture.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TTUIVAIT

Post by TTUIVAIT »

I FINING MY TRAINING OF YOUTH TRAINING
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

TTUIVAIT wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:46 pm I FINING MY TRAINING OF YOUTH TRAINING
No record is kept here of your completion of youth protection training. When you complete the training while you are signed in with your Church account credentials, the training is recorded automatically by Church headquarters.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

And if you need to report it to someone that would likely be your ward clerk.

Return to “General Discussions”