TIS access from home

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
BSC1955

Re: TIS access from home

Post by BSC1955 »

I am Brian Carlson from the Mesa Az Temple. I would like access to this site
Thank you
Bro Carlson
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

BSC1955 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm I would like access to this site
Please see the post immediately before yours. You usually receive access within 24 hours after the temple records your setting apart to a calling that includes access to TIS.
chasmerbjr

Post by chasmerbjr »

I need a sub for Tuesday 23 Aug. in the Kansas City Temple for the evening session. My name is Charlie Bumstead. Randy Peterson has agreed to help me out.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

chasmerbjr wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:03 pm I need a sub for Tuesday 23 Aug.
If you go to TIS, you will be able to enter your need for a sub and the person who will sub for you will be able to indicate that he has accepted the request. Your shift coordinator will also be able to help you.

This Forum is a user to user place where folks are able to trade experiences and help each other deal with technical issues among Church sites and apps. The temple will not see your post here.
5hearts

TIS Support Needed

Post by 5hearts »

Hello,
I need help from the TIS system workers. I am one of the translators here in Tonga. I am currently translating temple family name cards. I see TIS homepage new cards json is mentioned. I just need to know or to get a description of what is 'A PLACE HOLDER FOR NEW CARD EYEBROW' so I can translate it please. Thank you very much.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: TIS Support Needed

Post by russellhltn »

5hearts wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:40 pm I just need to know or to get a description of what is 'A PLACE HOLDER FOR NEW CARD EYEBROW' so I can translate it please. Thank you very much.
This is primarily a user-to-user support form. Developers sometime stop in, but this isn't the best way to reach them.

Is "Eyebrow" a graphic symbol or the actual word? The graphic usually means toggling something so you can see it or not. You can see that on the ward calendar webpage. Also, since it says "place holder" it might not even be implemented, but just some developer notes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: TIS Support Needed

Post by sbradshaw »

5hearts wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:40 pm Hello,
I need help from the TIS system workers. I am one of the translators here in Tonga. I am currently translating temple family name cards. I see TIS homepage new cards json is mentioned. I just need to know or to get a description of what is 'A PLACE HOLDER FOR NEW CARD EYEBROW' so I can translate it please. Thank you very much.
You'll need to contact the translation manager in the Publishing Services Department who assigned out the translation job. They can route questions to the developers.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”