No audio on new app.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: No audio on new app.

Post by sbradshaw »

adamsheat wrote:He has always streamed the Come Follow Me content. He cannot download apps on his work tablet.
OK, so he's going to https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ in the web browser instead of using the Gospel Library app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
manalow

Post by manalow »

I had the same issue a couple years ago, but it was fixed at some point. When the update came a couple months ago and audio stopped working again even when I am connected to wifi or internet.
caballer

Post by caballer »

mktippets wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 pm
mktippets wrote:I am having same problem. Using version 5.7.2 on iPhone 8
I found the download button and had to remove some already downloaded and then reload them. Now it works.
I have had the same problem for a few years and had given up on the audio on the Scriptures. If you go to the top level of the book of Mormon or other standard works and find the three dots at the top right corner then select remove audio and then download it again. Awesome! Now it finally works again.
ambbma

Post by ambbma »

I have deleted the app, restarted the iphone, redownload the app and voila’! It worked👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”