Dashboard has been unavailable for weeks

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
richardsm32

Dashboard has been unavailable for weeks

Post by richardsm32 »

I cannot access the Finance 'Dashboard' in LCR for several weeks now. This is consistent between the computer at the church, my PC at home, using Firefox or Chrome, clearing all brower settings, and trying incognito/privacy mode.

Any ideas here? I will reach out to technical support but I would hope they're already aware as there have been all sorts of issues with the finance system this year. Every time I attempt to access Dashboard I get the "Uh oh! We're Sorry..." message.

Is there another way to access current Payment Requests? Once an expense is entered I can access expenses through the proper tab to approve them, but right now there are probably 5 requests I cannot access in the "Payment Request" area that I usually access through the Dashboard.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Dashboard has been unavailable for weeks

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest contacting support. I'd suspect there may be a data issue with your unit causing the dashboard to fail. If it were down for weeks for everyone, I'd expect a lot more posts about it on the forum. I'm assuming you're trying at different times and not just on Sundays, as the system seems to struggle with the Sunday loads.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”