Is this just me? No "Members moved out" report

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Is this just me? No "Members moved out" report

Post by jdlessley »

I just synced and the report has returned and is complete as compared to the LCR report. I am viewing the report as a ward clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
danpass

Post by danpass »

danpass wrote:I synced just now and the report is now present and appears to be working correctly for me, as an assistant stake clerk. Yesterday, the report was listed at the stake level, but was empty when I selected the report. When I chose a ward, the report would disappear from the list.

Update:
While the report is now available, regardless of which unit I select, the same members appear. Also, I now see that the list is not complete.
I just synced again now and I see no change from what I described above, yesterday.

However, I just compared what I see in the Android Member Tools report with LCR. I see now that the Tools app is actually showing me a complete list of move-outs, but for just a single ward. The same list shows whether I select the stake or any individual ward. The move-outs shown are from the first ward in the alphabetically sorted list of wards in the stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

danpass wrote:
danpass wrote:I see now that the Tools app is actually showing me a complete list of move-outs, but for just a single ward. The same list shows whether I select the stake or any individual ward. The move-outs shown are from the first ward in the alphabetically sorted list of wards in the stake.
I'd send feedback from within the app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Post by danpass »

Feedback submitted.

Is anyone else with stake-level access to this report, seeing similar behavior?
danpass

Post by danpass »

russellhltn wrote:
danpass wrote:
danpass wrote:I see now that the Tools app is actually showing me a complete list of move-outs, but for just a single ward. The same list shows whether I select the stake or any individual ward. The move-outs shown are from the first ward in the alphabetically sorted list of wards in the stake.
I'd send feedback from within the app.
After sending feedback, I was contacted by support and asked to sign in at https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/header and send them a copy of the info shown, so the developers could see what was going on with my account.

Last Thursday, the 22nd, I received another e-mail, saying that there had been a patch release the night before, which should fix my issue, with another database sync.

The issue I was having is now resolved.
bassmike

Post by bassmike »

My members moved out report shows no moves outs for the last 11 months, but clearly peoples records have been moved out and I have synced and resynced with no changes. My leadership calling also has not changed.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Have you checked in LCR? If you can't see it in Tools you may need to tell it to sync. I'm an Elders Quorum Secretary and I can see people on the move out list in Member Tools on Android.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

If a sync isn't working, try logging out and then back in to force a full reload.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

FYI - There are two options for updating the information in Member Tools for Android
Update and in Settings - Refresh Data

Return to “Android Member Tools App”