my sons username

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rebeccafayenielsen

my sons username

Post by rebeccafayenielsen »

My son is unable to log into his lds.org account for seminary. His password doesn't work. We have tried re-setting it but none of his recovery information is working. Help asap!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: my sons username

Post by lajackson »

You should try the steps in the first post at the top of this thread. if that does not work, your clerk will be able to help you or give you the phone number for the Global Services Department, who should be able to resolve the issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: my sons username

Post by russellhltn »

Since this is your son, it's likely you already have the ability to control his account.

Newsroom: New Feature Lets Parents Manage Children’s Online Church Accounts
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”