Gospel Living' app circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Gospel Living' app circles

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:40 pm
Odds are she's also been kicked out of the YW President calling (you can't be a president unless you're part of the organization), triggering the release of any councilors. All that will have to be re-entered as well.
I would be surprised if she was released. Currently those processes are not connected (changing class assignments and auto-releasing positions).
mlvsnv

Post by mlvsnv »

How can I delete posts I've received? My mailboxes of some circles are becoming too large
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mlvsnv wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:30 am How can I delete posts I've received?
Unless you are an administrator you cannot remove posts.
If you are an administrator of a circle in question you can delete a post by long tapping on the post to bring up the action menu and then tap 'Remove Post'.
You can contact a circle administrator and ask them to remove outdated posts.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:49 pm If you are an administrator of a circle in question you can delete a post
Just note that it deletes it for everyone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:30 pm
jdlessley wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:49 pm If you are an administrator of a circle in question you can delete a post
Just note that it deletes it for everyone.
This should be emphasized. When an administrator deletes a post, it deletes it for everyone. If you're an administrator, please don't get into the habit of deleting a post soon after you've read it, because other people in the circle may not have seen it yet.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mroper78

Post by mroper78 »

Can someone tell me why in the adult circle I can only see the females and not the males in my ward (I’m female). Is this how it is supposed to be set up?
kalebmerkley@gmail.com

Post by kalebmerkley@gmail.com »

Has anyone else had issues with the app not saving your membership record number for circles? No matter how many times I enter the info it tells me I need to sign in again and once I do it takes me back to the section where I fill out the MRN info and starts me over.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kalebmerkley@gmail.com wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:18 am Has anyone else had issues with the app not saving your membership record number for circles? No matter how many times I enter the info it tells me I need to sign in again and once I do it takes me back to the section where I fill out the MRN info and starts me over.
Does your login work for other things like Member Tools app, or on the church webpage to access the ward directory? If not, then there is a problem with the account and circles may not be handling the fix properly.

You can go to account.churchofjesuschrist.org/ an add your MRN in there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cpen36

Post by cpen36 »

bschofield wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 am Can someone create their own 'circle' and name it ?

I would like to link it other family members living outside my home, or other callings I am involved in other than WC.
SAME!
jamhall

Post by jamhall »

Here is an odd one. Someone just alerted me that his wife was no longer in the Adult Circle. When I went to check, I noticed that none of the women in the ward are part of the Adult Circle. They have all been removed, except for the RS President, who still shows as an Administrator. Anyone else seeing this in Circles?

Return to “Gospel Living App”