Custom Reports - Assistant Clerks, Please!!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
wssimpson

Custom Reports - Assistant Clerks, Please!!

Post by wssimpson »

Church representatives monitor these forums, right? As ward assistant clerk for membership, all I want for Christmas is the ability to create custom reports! I'm constantly forwarding requests for custom reports to our ward clerk. Please and thank you!
garystroble

Re: Custom Reports - Assistant Clerks, Please!!

Post by garystroble »

wssimpson wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:26 pm Church representatives monitor these forums, right? As ward assistant clerk for membership, all I want for Christmas is the ability to create custom reports! I'm constantly forwarding requests for custom reports to our ward clerk. Please and thank you!
Church representatives do not monitor these forums. If you have programming requests use the contact us button on the web page after you are logged in. Please keep in mind many other priorities will take precedent, nor is there a guarantee your request will be acted upon.
wssimpson

Post by wssimpson »

Thank you!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If there are specific reports your ward leaders find useful, you might also send feedback for Leader and Clerk Resources to add them as standard reports, so the custom reports tool isn't needed to see them.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”