View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
susanmowry

Re: View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Post by susanmowry »

What Ward am I in if l live at 1685 N. Cholla Lane, Clarkdale, Arizona
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

susanmowry wrote:What Ward am I in if l live at 1685 N. Cholla Lane, Clarkdale, Arizona
Go to the ChurchofJesusChrist.org website, select Meetinghouse Locator, and enter the address there. It will show you the units for that address (Black Hills Ward).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
braddkelley

Post by braddkelley »

What ward am I in [address removed]

[Moderator's note: This is a public forum. Posting personal contact information is not safe.]
wilyhawk

Post by wilyhawk »

If anyone wants to know the ward for an address, just go to https://maps.churchofjesuschrist.org/ and type in any address
joylynnette

Post by joylynnette »

I would like a map showing the new boundaries of the Jordan River temple. Thank you
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

joylynnette wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:13 pm I would like a map showing the new boundaries of the Jordan River temple. Thank you
Please remember this is a user-to-user discussion forum, not an official help request channel. If you were to call the temple in question, someone there might be able to direct you to the map. If this is for an official Church purpose, your stake clerk may be able to get the information.
rosst12

Gardner ward

Post by rosst12 »

Gardner ward
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Gardner ward

Post by jdlessley »

rosst12 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:44 am Gardner ward
You'll need to use either your Ward Directory and Map to see the boundary if this is your ward. If it is not your ward, then you will need to use the Meetinghouse Locator to see the boundaries.

Edit: I was asked whether the boundaries feature is available in the Meetinghouse Locator for non-leader members and nonmembers. It appears nonmembers cannot see boundaries. I am not certain if the general membership can see the boundaries, since I have more permissions as a clerk than the general membership and there is no documentation for Meetinghouse Locator that I can find.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Bbishop@rememberllc.com

Post by Bbishop@rememberllc.com »

Philadelphia mission
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Mission boundaries can be found on CDOL. If you do not have the appropriate calling for the necessary access required in CDOL then you will not be able to see the mission boundaries.
JD Lessley

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”