adding pictures and other media to Gospel Library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
pope100

Re: adding pictures and other media to Gospel Library

Post by pope100 »

I’m surprised that this post is six years old and this feature still has not been added to the app. I do find it funny though that I can add images to this tech forum but not to the app. :lol:
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

pope100 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:08 pm I’m surprised that this post is six years old and this feature still has not been added to the app. I do find it funny though that I can add images to this tech forum but not to the app. :lol:
Since this user-to-user mutual help forum is not an official method to request features, one should not expect posts to this forum to have any effect at getting a request in front of those who direct the programmer's priorities. You should use feedback from within the app to request features. Another method (if it is important enough to you) is to ask your stake president to bring the feature request up in the coordinating council he is a member of.
BlanchardDW

Post by BlanchardDW »

How do I find gospel pictures from bible stories?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

From the general library window, tap on the Videos and Images icon. Then tap on the Gospel Art Book icon. From there go to New Testament, Old Testament, etc. to see specific pictures related to those scriptures.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

BlanchardDW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:37 pm How do I find gospel pictures from bible stories?
Over the past few years, the Gospel Library content team has been adding relevant images and videos as related content directly on the scripture chapters in Gospel Library. For example, if you go to Genesis 1, you'll see artwork of the earth and Adam and Eve in the related content area. If you go to Matthew 3, you'll see a painting of John the Baptist preaching. If you're looking for pictures related to a specific scripture chapter, I'd recommend starting at the chapter and seeing if any images are linked.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”