Not getting emails sent to my tools account email

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
junewilson

Re: Not getting emails sent to my tools account email

Post by junewilson »

I stopped getting them sent to mine after July 1. The first Sunday in July, our Ward started sending a periodic notification email from the LCR with announcements important to the Ward members. I got the first one, with the instructions of who to contact if we had something that we request be included, but have not received anything else despite many being sent since then. I tried changing the communications list online, I checked my junkmail/spam mail boxes, added the lcr email address to my contacts, etc. Nothing works. .
volador1523

Post by volador1523 »

The same thing has happened to me. I had hoped it would be fixed but it has not.
Was it fixed on your end?
volador1523

Post by volador1523 »

I have a yahoo.com email.
I tried all that you listed as well. I am going to change my email address to a gmail to see if that helps.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

volador1523 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:27 pm I have a yahoo.com email.
I tried all that you listed as well. I am going to change my email address to a gmail to see if that helps.
Our bishop and one of my counselors in the EQ presidency changed to gmail email addresses and that fixed it for them. Apparently there is a problem with Yahoo! and others like Hotmail and AOL (though a few with gmail accounts have also reported it in the forum). A post in another thread indicates the church is negotiating with Yahoo! to get it fixed (it is apparently on their end) but they don't have any timeline when the provider will allow emails from the church into their system.
caillines

Post by caillines »

davesudweeks wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:59 pm A post in another thread indicates the church is negotiating with Yahoo! to get it fixed (it is apparently on their end) but they don't have any timeline when the provider will allow emails from the church into their system.
This is the post in question for those interested https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... 67#p235767
hunter111

Post by hunter111 »

Same issue here since July. Also Yahoo email.
lisaholmstead

Post by lisaholmstead »

I have not been getting church emails to my AOL account for months -- very annoying -- after getting them for years like many others.

However they seem to not have problem sending me an email yesterday that my information was part of the " unauthorized network intrusion."

Why can they send me that kind of info but not the other church emails? Who can I contact?
caillines

Post by caillines »

lisaholmstead wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:18 pm Why can they send me that kind of info but not the other church emails? Who can I contact?
That email likely came from a different system which was likely set up differently (especially if it's a critical email like like) and so wouldn't be treated the same way at the receiving end.
As to who to contact, the church knows it's an issue, so all we can do is wait.

Return to “Church Account”