Patriarchal Blessing System recommend expiry warnings

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
markekelund

Patriarchal Blessing System recommend expiry warnings

Post by markekelund »

The help system for the patriarchal blessing system includes this:

"Expiring Soon. The warning date of expiration for the recommend has been reached and will expire soon. By default, recommends expire after 90 days. This value may be adjusted by the area, stake, or mission president for those units that report directly to him. The member should contact the patriarch and set an appointment before the expiration time. If an appointment has not been made by 45 days, the member’s bishop or branch president will begin receiving weekly warning notifications. If a recommend expires, it is automatically canceled and removed from the system."

I have never seen a recommend with the status "Expiring Soon" even though many have expired. I have never heard of a Bishop receiving a notification that a recommendation will be expiring.

Is there something I am missing, or is this feature not working as advertised?

Thanks for any advice.
elciracabrera

Re: Patriarchal Blessing System recommend expiry warnings

Post by elciracabrera »

NO HE PODIDO ENCONTRAR SITIO DE COPIA BENDICION PATRIARCAL.
BrianEdwards

Re: Patriarchal Blessing System recommend expiry warnings

Post by BrianEdwards »

NO HE PODIDO ENCONTRAR SITIO DE COPIA BENDICION PATRIARCAL.
I cannot find the Patriarchal Blessing Copy website
Si busca donde encontrar (y poder imprimir) su bendición patriarcal, después de entrar en su cuenta en churchofjesuschrist.org, puede hacer clic sobre el vínculo de "Bendición Patriarcal" en el menu a la derecha arriba. También puede ir directo ahí: Bendiciones patriarcales

Return to “General Discussions”