Church store on-line

Discussions about other Church websites
garystroble

Church store on-line

Post by garystroble »

The church store on-line has a new look. Unfortunately the new look is mostly broken software; it is quite hosed. GSC is aware and hopeful it will be fixed soon.
garystroble

Re: Church store on-line

Post by garystroble »

Update: 72 hours later, the church store web page is still royally messed up.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What's messed up?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

russellhltn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:48 pm What's messed up?
A lot of things. As an example, look at sacrament cups, it requires a language for the cups (?) and a type of material, but using the defaults, English and 00004 or paper all you get are errors. You cannot even get a price on sacrament cups nor if they are in stock.

Items which are discontinued and sold out for months continue to show in stock and available.

Unit history is buried so far it takes an excavator to find it.

There is more, it's a downgrade thus far.
billy.weaver@gmail.com

Post by billy.weaver@gmail.com »

is church store site down? i haven't been able to login for a few days
srichardsen

Post by srichardsen »

I can login fine and add items to the cart but as soon as I try to calculate shipping cost the website keeps appearing like it is loading. I've emailed the help center. We'll see what they say.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

It's up, but for a lot of items it might as well be down, still highly messed up.
estubbsb

Post by estubbsb »

garystroble wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:41 pm The church store on-line has a new look. Unfortunately the new look is mostly broken software; it is quite hosed. GSC is aware and hopeful it will be fixed soon.
Is this why sometimes I can login to the store and see garments in the store and in my cart, but other times I cannot, as though they do not exist?
I was able to a week ago, and was able to just fine before the update, but now the website acts like garments do not even exist, and won't show me the ones I already had in the cart even though I am logged in.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

estubbsb wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:20 pm
garystroble wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:41 pm The church store on-line has a new look. Unfortunately the new look is mostly broken software; it is quite hosed. GSC is aware and hopeful it will be fixed soon.
Is this why sometimes I can login to the store and see garments in the store and in my cart, but other times I cannot, as though they do not exist?
I was able to a week ago, and was able to just fine before the update, but now the website acts like garments do not even exist, and won't show me the ones I already had in the cart even though I am logged in.
That would be a good guess yes. If you need to order I would just call them.
ProfessrCox

Post by ProfessrCox »

I have logged in to the church store site, but I cannot add anything at all to my cart. All I get is the button: Sign In to Add to Cart. I am obviously signed in, my name is on the top right. How can I fix this? Refreshing page presents same issue. Can't order anything at all.

Return to “Other Websites”