Password Change

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
amosmoses

Password Change

Post by amosmoses »

I was sent an email requesting that I change my password. Then I got an email saying my password was changed and if I didn't request the change to contact support. Technically, I changed my password, but I wasn't the one who requested a change. I'm just trying to make sure it was all legit...
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Password Change

Post by sbradshaw »

If you're not sure about the authenticity of the email, you can open the browser directly, and type ChurchofJesusChrist.org in the address bar (this is safer than clicking links in the email). If you're able to sign into the Church website with your Church Account without any issues, you should be OK to ignore and delete the email. Otherwise, you'll need to contact the Global Services Department to get help with your account. Your ward clerk can give you the phone number for the Global Services Department.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”