How to use the Study Set?

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: How to use the Study Set?

Post by sbradshaw »

alicejensen wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:05 pm Samuel: Thanks for the link, this has helped clarify a lot of things for me.

I have experimented and been able to switch study sets and see the difference in that my notes/highlights in the content area are there in one study set and the same notes are gone in another and can switch back and forth like that. And while it is ok that all the Notebooks are still grouped together - not matter what study set you are in, I am still trying to figure a way to group them by study set. Wouldn't it be nice to have a study set for 2022 Come Follow Me, with Notebooks for Young Women, Sunday School, Personal Study, Group Study, etc, just for that study set show up? I suppose if you name those Notebooks right, you could have those you want just for 2022 Come Follow Me grouped together in your Notebooks list. I don't have anything specific in mind but I'm just thinking while I type. :)

Thanks again!
You're welcome!

I haven't used study sets yet in Gospel Library Online, but I agree that it would make sense if notebooks were assigned to study sets so they could be turned on and off with the rest of the annotations in the study set. You could send it as a feature request using the link at the bottom of the Church website!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
naeglem

Post by naeglem »

I don't know how to use the notebook online feature very well. I do know how to create a notebook and have sub-notes on the main subject. i.e. "Declarations on the birth of Christ", would be my main topic. I don't know how to use tags or add them and if I want to recover a main topic so I can add a scripture to it I am unable to do it. Is their a "how to" publication on the procedures to use notebooks?
olsenwendy1

Post by olsenwendy1 »

I can create a study set, however, it will not let me use the toolbar ie highlight anything or use any of the tools. What am I doing wrong?
sonyaisilmafacey

Post by sonyaisilmafacey »

I cannot see a study set icon. Can anyone tell me where I will find it. I'm online on my laptop and I am in the Gospel Library but is still cannot see a study set icon.
aarastas

Post by aarastas »

I would love this to be polished and released for mobile apps. I’d love to start a topical study with a new set of digital scriptures, or collaborate, sharing a set of scriptures with a group. Sharing a digitally marked set of scriptures with a friend would be an amazing missionary tool.

Return to “Gospel Library”