when opening temple recommends in reports app closes

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: when opening temple recommends in reports app closes

Post by russellhltn »

richardmacbeth wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:28 pm So this must be an Android app issue
Android app having problems with your ward's data. If it was affecting all Android users with access to temple data, I'm sure we'd have a flood of posts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
richardmacbeth

Post by richardmacbeth »

Well like I said it was only when you requested Temple Recommend reports, that everything else works without issues and if you used an iPhone there are no problems with the same data
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Single data point: I can successfully use my Android phone to access the Temple Recommend Status report and subsequent tabs in that report.
anuzman

Post by anuzman »

I'm experiencing this on my android app as well. Please share if you've discovered any workarounds.
bah68

Post by bah68 »

I have had the same problem for the past month. Uninstalled and re-installed, searched for updates and have sent feedback but haven't heard anything back. My only solution so far is logging into LCR and accessing the report through there but look forward to having the app work again

Return to “Android Member Tools App”