Relief society attendance

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
DaniellaParker

Relief society attendance

Post by DaniellaParker »

Our Bishop says that wr are not supposed to pass any sign ups or attandance tools around in relief society. Dies anyone know where I. The handbook this is? I just got called to be Relie society secretary but I do not know people’s names as we are new I. The ward so how am I supposed to keep track of attendance?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Relief society attendance

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think it's in the Handbook, but he is within his authority to make such a rule. You could ask him for clarification as to where it's coming from and how to get help.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
garystroble

Re: Relief society attendance

Post by garystroble »

DaniellaParker wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:00 am Our Bishop says that wr are not supposed to pass any sign ups or attandance tools around in relief society. Dies anyone know where I. The handbook this is? I just got called to be Relie society secretary but I do not know people’s names as we are new I. The ward so how am I supposed to keep track of attendance?
Suggest you ask the Relief Society Presidency for help identifying those in attendance until you become more familiar with the members of the ward. You could ask one of the counselors who is not conducting to make a list by name for you, including the number of visitors who need to be logged as a gross number.

Return to “Reports and Forms”