Reset lds.org account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
eblood66

Re: Reset lds.org account

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
dcannon58 wrote:She is under IRS audit and needs her LDS Official Tax Statements for 2014 to 2017. I was able to print out her statements for 2015, 2016 and 2017 (as I can do this for all ward members).
Given that I can't see a 2014 statement on my account, I doubt if getting access to her LDS Account is going to help. I think you're going to have to contact support to see if they can generate one.
I can get statements back to 2008. Perhaps your donations weren't connected to your MRN prior to 2014?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:I can get statements back to 2008. Perhaps your donations weren't connected to your MRN prior to 2014?
I can see donations back to 2008. But I can only see tax statements back to 2015.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:I can get statements back to 2008. Perhaps your donations weren't connected to your MRN prior to 2014?
I can see donations back to 2008. But I can only see tax statements back to 2015.
Interesting. I had to specifically generate it but I was able to generate a statement for 2008.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:I had to specifically generate it but I was able to generate a statement for 2008.
I didn't see that before. Once you click "Official Tax Statement" button, I see the button to generate a tax statement for any year 2008-2017.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dragondome100@gmail.com

Post by dragondome100@gmail.com »

i cant remember my old password. is there a way to find it?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dragondome100@gmail.com wrote:i cant remember my old password. is there a way to find it?
You remembered it to sign on here at the Forum (unless you set up a new account).

But no, there is not a way to find a password. If you forget, use the Forgot Password option on the sign on page.
dawncjensen

Post by dawncjensen »

Please reset to previous account for Family Search. dawncjensen, password, [password deleted].

[Moderator edit: Removed password.]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

dawncjensen wrote:Please reset to previous account for Family Search. dawncjensen, password, [password deleted].

[Moderator edit: Removed password.]
Please remember that this is a public forum. Anyone on the Internet can read these posts. Someone with less-than-good intent could use a valid password to get your donation history, place orders on the online store, etc.

To reset your password, please use in-app mechanisms. You'll find some useful suggestions on the 'PLEASE READ FIRST' thread at the top of this (Church Account) forum: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383 If all else fails, your ward clerk should be able to help.
masutu

Post by masutu »

How do i reset my Okta Verify
HoffmanWL

Post by HoffmanWL »

If you can still log in, then you can go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org ... entication and remove Okta Verify and then add it back.

Return to “Church Account”