FIR APP ISSUES

For things that just don't fit anywhere else.
mbraley1956

Re: FIR APP ISSUES

Post by mbraley1956 »

Why don't you have a Help Desk where you can actually talk thru these issues with a tech?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mbraley1956 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:40 am I am unable to see all the FIR's that have been submitted on My android device (Samsung S8).
There are default filters that are on. If you turn them off you should see everything.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mbraley1956 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 am Why don't you have a Help Desk where you can actually talk thru these issues with a tech?
Your ward or stake clerk is your first line of help. If he does not know the answer, he is able to refer you to the Global Services Department where you can speak with someone there.

The Help Desk (GSD) does not belong to this forum. We are simply a user-to-user group who sometimes have experiences and answers to problems because someone here has experienced them before.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Mine acted up for a bit - wouldn't show anything, but it's been ok the last few weeks.

You can always skip the app and go direct to the web page: fir.churchofjesuschrist.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Meetinghouse Technologies”