Trying to get into my account.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gngatungane

Trying to get into my account.

Post by gngatungane »

Hi There,

Trying to sign in my account say there is error page not be found.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Trying to get into my account.

Post by rmrichesjr »

That's an unusual symptom. What URL are you using to start the login process? If that's wrong, that would explain the symptoms. I'm signed in at the moment, so I can't give you the general-purpose sign-in URL right now.

The read-me-first announcement thread at the top of the Church Account forum has solutions to most Church Account problems: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383

Trying again after waiting a couple of hours might help if the problem was a momentary server issue. Clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies might help if the infamous cookie problem is in play. Trying a different computer/device and/or browser could help find a solution.

If the problem is with your account, if nothing else solves it, ask your ward/branch clerk for the contact information for the Global Services Department.

Return to “Church Account”