Liahona doesn't work on iphone

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
bretbassett
Church Employee
Church Employee

Liahona doesn't work on iphone

Post by bretbassett »

While traveling last week in San Salvador, my sister discovered that her new iphone wouldn't hook up to Liahona. Her computer would hook up, and her husbands iphone would connect, but after trying several tricks, she never could get it working. Is there a known error with new iphones she might have missed?
garystroble

Re: Liahona doesn't work on iphone

Post by garystroble »

bretbassett wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:07 pm While traveling last week in San Salvador, my sister discovered that her new iphone wouldn't hook up to Liahona. Her computer would hook up, and her husbands iphone would connect, but after trying several tricks, she never could get it working. Is there a known error with new iphones she might have missed?
Try rejecting Liahona and then reentering the password. There is a known issue with iPhones when their operating system updates. Could well be a similar issue when traveling. The workaround fixes things for me after an iPhone system update.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”