Fotos da missão

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MateusAguiar

Fotos da missão

Post by MateusAguiar »

Perdi o acesso as minhas fotos da missão, alguém pode me ajudar e me informar como proceder para poder acessá-las novamente?
BrianEdwards

Re: Fotos da missão

Post by BrianEdwards »

This is a common topic here on the discussion forum, and from what I gather your best bet is to contact your local ward/branch clerk, and he can help put you in contact with the Church's Global Service Department. There's various factors such as how long it's been since you were released, and I've seen different "guesses" as to how long the Church actually retains access to a returned missionary's google drive data (pics and such).

Also, most missionaries seem to receive some kind of "end-of-mission" information from their Mission President when heading home (at least that's what I'm told), which should include instructions on how to transfer files from your missionary account to a personal account, and how long you have to do this before access is cut off.

Return to “General Discussions”