2nd Qtr 2022 quarterly report statistics

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
garystroble

2nd Qtr 2022 quarterly report statistics

Post by garystroble »

If you are properly recording visitors now, you will be surprised to see how the 2nd hour statistics in the 2nd quarter 2022 quarterly report are now dramatically changed.
gabrielra

Re: 2nd Qtr 2022 quarterly report statistics

Post by gabrielra »

hi,
do you have some explainations about it? i probably missed something.
because i saw it too in Q2 and Q3.
something has changed in the way of calculating frequencies/attendance?
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

gabrielra wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:46 am hi,
do you have some explainations about it? i probably missed something.
because i saw it too in Q2 and Q3.
something has changed in the way of calculating frequencies/attendance?
All I know is Church headquarters has decided to do it this way. So make sure all of your visitors are put in as counts each Sunday other than General and Stake Conferences. There really has been no explanation offered by headquarters.
gabrielra

Post by gabrielra »

But visitors normally count on their own units or are mainly not members. I dont understand why they appear now as priesthood holders participating in priesthood meetings for example.. im speaking with GSD since 2 weeks about it ..

Seems like now they are using datas from the whole quarter too, instead of only the last month.

Thanks for your answer.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

gabrielra wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:22 am But visitors normally count on their own units or are mainly not members. I dont understand why they appear now as priesthood holders participating in priesthood meetings for example.. im speaking with GSD since 2 weeks about it ..

Seems like now they are using datas from the whole quarter too, instead of only the last month.

Thanks for your answer.
Visitors, which is anyone not a member of the ward, are now counted in 2nd hour in the ward or branch they attend. That policy has changed. Please see the General Handbook for the latest policy. Sacrament meeting continues to be a count of all present, ward members or not. Yes, they are using data from the whole quarter now too.
gabrielra

Post by gabrielra »

garystroble wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:39 pm
Visitors, which is anyone not a member of the ward, are now counted in 2nd hour in the ward or branch they attend. That policy has changed. Please see the General Handbook for the latest policy. Sacrament meeting continues to be a count of all present, ward members or not. Yes, they are using data from the whole quarter now too.
Do you have any link to provide me about it?

Because from the link provided on quarterly report page, I still can read
To record class and quorum attendance, use the “Class and Quorum Attendance” screen in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) or Member Tools. The Quarterly Report will automatically be updated with the information entered using the class and quorum attendance tool. Count only those who appear on the ward rolls, not visitors. Those who are unable to attend priesthood or Sunday Relief Society meetings because of a Church assignment are to be recorded as attending (including full-time missionaries serving from the ward).
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/too ... t?lang=eng

edit: seems like i found it. 33.5.1.1 in the General Handbook.
johnsonkidsdad

Post by johnsonkidsdad »

gabrielra wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:48 pm

To record class and quorum attendance, use the “Class and Quorum Attendance” screen in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) or Member Tools. The Quarterly Report will automatically be updated with the information entered using the class and quorum attendance tool. Count only those who appear on the ward rolls, not visitors. Those who are unable to attend priesthood or Sunday Relief Society meetings because of a Church assignment are to be recorded as attending (including full-time missionaries serving from the ward).
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... s?lang=eng

Attendance Reports
Sunday Quorum and Organization Meetings. Attendance is recorded each week by quorum and organization secretaries and advisers. Youth leaders may also assist in recording attendance. The count is the number attending the meeting in-person or by streaming, including visitors. Members who are serving in the Primary or as youth leaders within the ward are also included as attending. Members who are attending another ward are counted in the ward they attend.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

gabrielra wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:48 pm

edit: seems like i found it. 33.5.1.1 in the General Handbook.
Also, the first link you provided the quote from was just updated, today!
guycolbyiv

Post by guycolbyiv »

garystroble wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:23 am If you are properly recording visitors now, you will be surprised to see how the 2nd hour statistics in the 2nd quarter 2022 quarterly report are now dramatically changed.
I am a stake assistant clerk, and we are seeing second hour YM/YW/Primary attendance numbers on our 2Q & 3Q reports which exceed to total number of members in those organizations. I talked with the GSD about this, and they advised that the program is aggregating the total number of visitors for the entire quarter and adding that total to the number of members attending. As a result, the quarterly report figures are greatly inflated. The GSD rep said that the developers are aware of the issue, but I went ahead and sent a feedback message anyway.

Return to “Reports and Forms”