Can I interview the first counselor in the stake presidency within my district for a ministering interview?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Franciscofarrey

Can I interview the first counselor in the stake presidency within my district for a ministering interview?

Post by Franciscofarrey »

I am the 2nd counselor of the elders quorum. Question: Can I interview the first counselor in the stake presidency within my district for a ministering interview? Can I do a ministering report interview with the stake president?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can I interview the first counselor in the stake presidency within my district for a ministering interview?

Post by russellhltn »

If they're assigned, I assume you can. However, Handbook 21.2.1 states:
Stake presidencies and bishoprics care for all members of the stake or ward. Because of this, they are generally not assigned as ministering brothers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”